BRAY explains that he’s been spying on the tribe to make sure the mall is a safe place to bring TRUDY to have her baby— but should she be allowed to stay? Meanwhile, CLOE finds a new four legged friend that’s been chased through the streets by the locusts, and PATSY and PAUL discover JACK’s secret stash of food.series 1 – episode 3 synopsis
Host – Lance
Panel – Sabine, Hill and Liz
Research – Lance and Catha
Podcast Discussion Points
- Tension so thick you could cut it with a knife! – Lex and Bray
- Trudy being vegetarian. Was it great that she held onto her values … or was it a selfish aspect to hold onto?
- “I eat everything I can get.” Expert foreshadowing or a simple line?
- Jack’s persistent claim over the mall and that secret food stash
- Carefree Cloe – escaping the mall in favour of Bluebell
- Manipulative Bray – offering food … that he only moments ago just stole!
- “You can’t just not have an opinion!” Is Dal holding some resentment over not leaving the City?
- Ryan … stupid or misunderstood?
- Frustrated Lex
- Ambex – the tease of Amber and Lex
- The vote – boys vs girls
- Bray’s speech … throwing his toys out the pram?
- Favourite quotes from episode 3
- Lex’s Zinger of the Week