A mysterious figure watches the group at the mall as AMBER informs DAL that they can’t abandon the others. The group decides to form a new tribe of their own, make their home in the mall and, on sharing supplies and resources, forge a safer future. But what to do with the prisoners? With little choice, AMBER offers LEX, RYAN, and ZANDRA, the opportunity to join the tribe on the group’s terms.series 1 – episode 2 synopsis
Host – Lance
Panel – Sabine, Hill and Liz
Research – Lance and Catha
Podcast Discussion Points
- Burn the books! Was this a smart or shortsighted sentiment by Zoot?
- The search for anyone else out there – was Jack naive or was the effort worth it?
- A discussion about ‘society’ – the allegiances already forming within the Mall
- Pooling resources – the sharing of food moment
- Jack’s lack of foresight – why was the mall not secured?!
- Lex’s bullying tactics and expert social awareness
- The charmer versus the bully – Bray vs Lex
- Coming together as a tribe – the call to arms
- Favourite quotes from episode 2