SALENE is fed up with the lack or respect for the chore assignments around the mall. TRUDY is awake and doing much better, but will a reluctant meeting with a mysterious stranger put her over the edge?series 1 – episode 7 synopsis
Host – Lance
Panel – Sabine, Hill and Liz
Research – Lance and Catha
Podcast Discussion Points
- A new tomorrow. Was Bray’s dreams for the future ever feasible?
- Religion vs practicality – Amber intervenes between Jack and Cloe
- Zoot’s status as a religious icon
- Observant Jack and Dal shouldering the responsibility for Trudy’s health
- How the kids have been coping with the loss of the adults
- “For you to be more like Bray.” The seven words you DO NOT say to Lex!
- Lex vs Bray discussion
- The food deputy – Adult Salene takes charge
- Trudy’s disconnect with her newborn child
- Personal hygiene discussion
- Trudy’s decision to finally meet ‘him’
- Is Lex scared of Bray?
- Favourite quotes from episode 7
- Lex’s zinger of the week